- Film week
Objectives of the Practice
- a) Title of the Practice:
- To introduce students with language Skills and various aspects
of novels and drama.
- To develop aesthetic sense and to enable students to appreciate
the films and related aspects.
- b) Some novels and dramas have been converted into films so, for the better understanding of these literary phenomena and also for a comparative study of the same.
- c) The Context
Once a week a film (Novel/play) is shown to the students
- d) The Practice: Once a week a film on (Novel/play) is shown to the students
- e) The evidence of success
In addition to novel reading, its adaptation in films provide students a better option to understand the given text or novel.
- f) Problems encountered and resources required:-
All resources like: internet connectivity, Computer, Projector are available at the department so there is no problem in showing films or videos
- g) Notes
Students enjoy audio-visual content of novels/plays more than the lectures and participate in discussion session.