MVP, Samaj’s, K.P.G. Arts, Commerce and Science College has been taking efforts to prepare the students for Central and State Competitive Examinations. Our college took greater efforts to prepare and encourage the students to prepare for such challenging examinations. So considering the need of today’s students to compete and face the challenges of the modern world, our college established the Competitive exam Cell.
Competitive Exam Cell for Academic year 2023-24
|Dr. Kiran Rakibe
|Mr. M.S. Magar
|Mr. N. Bombale
|Mr. K.A. Khairnar
*The objectives of the Competitive Examination cell :
- To generate interest about Competitive Examination among students
- To provide awareness to the students about the various types of jobs offered both in the Central and State Government.
- To motivate students for appearing for the various exams.
- To help the students to choose the area where they are interested.
- To develop competitive skills through various types of objective tests..
- To train them by conducting aptitude test based on verbal and quantitative skills.
- To conduct mock interviews and train students in personality development and communication skills.
* Outcome of the Activity :
- Majority of the students started preparing for the competitive exams.
- Student got inspired for study.
- Enhanced the ability to face the test and interview conducted by different companies and succeed.
- Improve the ability to use current technologies, skills and tools necessary for computing practices.