- Sincere and hardworking team of faculty members.
- Practical approach through Industrial Visits.
- Progression to further higher education suffers because many students come from economically weaker sections of society and support their families
- Very few students are aware about importance of English
- No academic flexibility at UG level.
- Growing demand for commerce graduates.
- Part time jobs are available in the nearby area.
- To introduce job oriented and skill development, self employed courses.
- Efforts to bring more companies for campus interview.
- To enhance the skill potential of the students to create awareness about employability and
- To arrange entrepreneurs meet
- To develop full pledge commerce lab
- To organize training programs