Highlights of the Department
- 48 Research papers published in reputed National and International Journals during last five years
- 5 Books and 2 e-books are published during last five years
- Two Minor Research Projects were completed.
- Faculty involvement in Major Administrative work of college (IQAC Co-ordinator and Academic and Research coordinator, Staff secretory, NCC Officers)
- Two faculty members are Ph.D. qualified and involved in research activity.
- Six Faculty members pursuing their Ph.D.
- Laboratory Assistant-1, Devendra Nadekar
- Laboratory Attended-2 Mr. Sagar Gaykar and Mr. Yogesh Bhoir
Laboratories for soil testing-1
- Qualified and Experience faculty.
- Good number of publications in reputed international and national journals
- Scope to orient tribal students
- Good number of Research Projects.
- Faculty actively involved in IQAC Co-ordinator and Academic and Research coordinator, Staff secretory, NCC Officers
- Good number of Ph.D. faculty
- Necessity Industry Academia Interaction
- Required Research Center
- To start PG course in Chemistry
- To start Certificate or Diploma Courses related to chemistry.
- To increase Industry Academia interaction.
- To meet the need of industries by using existing curriculum
- Creating awareness about self-employment
- To start Research Center in Chemistry
- To start Certificate / Diploma courses related chemistry
- To Organize National Conference